The House of Welcome
These were the words that ran side-by-side with the original Cornelius Hotel through the 1920s. We’re proud to carry on that heritage, bringing back a living, breathing embodiment of our fair city within two historic buildings reimagined as one. This is the sophisticated, artistic spirit of the New Northwest. This is Woodlark.
IN THE HEART OF THE CITY
Our fair city of Portland is growing and evolving and we’re located in the heart of it. Residing in the center of Portland’s vibrant downtown, we’re surrounded by a brimming arts community, acclaimed restaurants, buzzed about bars and a sprawling collection of curated retailers elevating Portland’s sense of style and craft. Just beyond the city limits, wine country calls from the Willamette Valley; trails wind through Forest Park in the West hills; and the Oregon coast looks vastly out upon the Pacific. Here at Woodlark, you’ll find an unexpected taste of the Northwest – one that is sophisticated, all-together welcoming and beautifully bold.
- Save 10%+ off our flexible rate
- Present a valid government ID at check-in
• Rates starting from $185 per night + tax
• Enjoy a fresh cut floral arrangement from Colibri delivered to your guestroom
- June is National Pride Month
- When you book this rate, we’ll donate 25% of your room rate to Pride Northwest here in Portland, for their support, advocacy and celebration of our LGBTQ+ community